Welcome Text

  The life of a designer is a life of fight: fight against the ugliness.

Tuesday, 6 December 2016

New Concept of attractive web design : Parallax

The beginning of parallax
Parallax is a displacement or difference in the apparent position of an object viewed along two different lines of sight, and is measured by the angle or semi-angle of inclination between those two lines. Nearby objects have a larger parallax than more distant objects when observed from different positions, so parallax can be used to determine distances. Even if that sounds a bit formal, it is the definition of parallax and it was used for the first time in 2D video games where the background images would move slower than the foreground images.
What Is Parallax Scrolling?
Parallax scrolling is a visual effect that mimics depth by making the foreground and background elements on a Web page scroll at different speeds. This effect was popularized by video games in which the foreground elements moved at a much faster pace than background scenes, making them seem to pop off the screen. This effect made imagery feel less flat and more three dimensional.
In Web design, parallax scrolling has a similar effect: as a user scrolls down a page, the images in the background move more slowly than the content in the foreground. This gives the page depth.
When Is Parallax Scrolling Effective?
Parallax scrolling is useful for quickly capturing visitors’ attention. If you want to wow your audience, no other design trick quite compares with parallax. Plus, parallax scrolling is very effective in guided storytelling. For example, you can use the parallax effect to help sell your product or service by guiding users through a scrolling story or guide.
I am not like conventional teacher. I always believe in workshop. Book knowledge is only 20% and the other 80% is in-hand knowledge.
So don't waste much time to read article and just drive into the practical classes. Please check the below link for hands-on tutorial. It's simple and perfect for beginner.
Simple Parallax Scrolling Tutorial

Hope it will help you people to start learning a new concept..Follow this blog to get updated about design stuff.